This technology allows a continuous solid / liquid separation. The pre-coating filter is meant for machining such as honing, grinding (standard or CBN), cutting, boring, rolling, fine finish and so on
A pre-coating filter consists of stainless steel cylinders, braid shaped (FLEX-TUB) which constitutes the filtering elements. The flow to be treated ranges from 1 to 2 m³/h per m² of filtering surface which depends on the viscosity of the liquid to be filtered and the impurities rate. The working load before clogging ranges from 1 to 2 kg of sludge per m², depending on the impurities nature.
- Unit filter flow capacity: 1- 400(m3/h) ; several filters can be connected in parallel
- Filtration accuracy: 1-10μm
- Filtration threshold.
- Fully automatic cleaning.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Fully automatic units.
- Pre-separating system such as dredge and magnetic separator could be option in order to reduce the filtering powder consumption:- Automatic sludge treatment by briquetting and drying system
- Automatic powder dosing system.